Where to Stay, Places to Eat…
There are a number of hotels and motels (in all price ranges) within easy driving distance of our regular departure point (Dana Landing Market in Mission Bay).
We highly suggest:
The Dana Inn (619) 222-6440
Our recent membership in the Dana Inn's 2011 Executive Club provides you with some special benefits.
- 15% Off the best available rate(all room types)
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast daily
- Complimentary WiFi Access
- Complimentary overnight parking
Reservations are subject to availability, and all hotel minimums will apply. Rates do not include the 10.5% occupancy tax, 2% San Diego Marketing Tourism Assessment Fee and .065% California Tourism Fee.
In order to assist you, your rate will be made available to book directly with the hotel or online.
- Go to: http://www.thedana.com
- Click the "Make a reservation" link
- Click the "Corporate Rates" link (bottom of page)
- Enter Source Code: "OTFFC" (without the quotes)
If you have any problems, please call The Dana on Mission Bay: (619) 222-6440, and refer to "On the Fly Fishing Charters"
The Paradise Point Resort(858) 274-4630
The Hilton on Mission Bay (619) 276-4010
Here are some of our favorite places to eat:
|Phil's BBQ - San Diego's best BBQ (and Capt. Dave's favorite!)|
|Bay Park Fish Co - Our favorite local seafood|
|Bully's East - The best steak & prime rib|
Page 1 of 1 pages